Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a email from my century rep that they had Russian 7.62x54 300rnd tins ON CLIPS for 59.87. I told myself I was not going to order any more ammo at the current prices but figured what the heck. When I called to order I found out they were already out of stock, I had just got the email an hour and a half ago but was not home. She told me they had 12000 rounds come in and one person (or company) bought the majority of it.
Oh well guess we will see where it turns up and at what price?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I dont think we will ever see that 12000 rds. I think it went right to somebobys stock pile.I think they will get some more. They did get a few mixed truck loads of surplus ammo.Keep a EYE on your e-mail from your rep at CIA.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Bulgy HB

I bought a can of this but it was $44.95/250 not 300. I wonder if it is on clips? I thought I had heard that some where. Doesn't really matter I guess. That is the most I've paid for this in quite some time, but thought one more can couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
The stuff I got from SOG was in a green can and the clips are blued best looking bulg 54R I seen. Did anyone get some in the green cans?

·
Gold Bullet Member
886 Posts
I've ordered twice. First batch was in green cans with blued stippers with "10 in circle" mark. Second order was galvanized cans with unmarked strippers in the white. Both were 50's dated Bulgarian in 250 round cans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts