Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got it from CIA they had lots more than 12000 rds.
Yeah....sure they did. Thats not what the people at Century say. Statements like that hurt your creditablity because it is not true and easy to check if you have a sales rep at Century that shoots straight. The guy I talk to has never told me any misleading info and he said all and only 12,000rds sold in the first minute it was there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
He said they have several types of bulgarian and none are of interest, I do not care for 1950s production brass cased ammo. I have a fair supply for Russian 1980s and Hungarian 1970s in light and heavy steel core. I just wanted the Russian on strippers because I collect Russian stuff. The Bulgarian light ball was a real disappointment, allthough the heavy ball seems to be OK, I wouldn't want to buy into it all things considered.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hay surplushunter have you tryd the 80s bulg? I have some and have never shoot any. I dont even know where I got it. Iv had it for a lot of years I found it way down in the back of the bullet room.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.