Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more bulg 762X54R in the green cans on clips dose anyone no how has some? I want it in the wood boxes sealed?

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,449 Posts
Seek and perhaps you will find it.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yeah, it went up. I bought it when it was low :) A few weeks later, the flier comes out and it's $10 more!

·
Platinum Bullet member
677 Posts
Yeah, it went up. I bought it when it was low :) A few weeks later, the flier comes out and it's $10 more!
$10 more this month will probably leed to $20 more eventually and then none except the new mfg .

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got some from SOG to I got all they had at the time. Never mined the bulg I got some russ on clips on the way Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got some from SOG to I got all they had at the time. Never mined the bulg I got some russ on clips on the way Thanks.
Who did you get the Russian stripper clips ammo from? I know its not from Century Arms because I know the guy who got all 12,000 rounds in the first few seconds Century had it available.

·
Registered
683 Posts
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT??!?!!?!???!?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got it from CIA they had lots more than 12000 rds.
Yeah....sure they did. Thats not what the people at Century say. Statements like that hurt your creditablity because it is not true and easy to check if you have a sales rep at Century that shoots straight. The guy I talk to has never told me any misleading info and he said all and only 12,000rds sold in the first minute it was there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
He said they have several types of bulgarian and none are of interest, I do not care for 1950s production brass cased ammo. I have a fair supply for Russian 1980s and Hungarian 1970s in light and heavy steel core. I just wanted the Russian on strippers because I collect Russian stuff. The Bulgarian light ball was a real disappointment, allthough the heavy ball seems to be OK, I wouldn't want to buy into it all things considered.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hay surplushunter have you tryd the 80s bulg? I have some and have never shoot any. I dont even know where I got it. Iv had it for a lot of years I found it way down in the back of the bullet room.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've never seen any Bulg other than the 1950s, but 1980s production would most likely be a lot better quality, do you have a picture or more details?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same as the 50s stuff HS is 10 over 87 and its in a 20 rd pack not 10 rd pack I got it at a gun show years ago.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Surplushunter did your (rep) tell you that they have CZ short range. My rep is a salesman 100% They dont no what they have up in the warehouse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts