Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
As it can be seen, I have changed my signature and it seemes that Gandolf has gotten past all the security settings and has hacked my avatar!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Mary and Pippen need to invest more middle earth gold into a more complex security system so dark lord and the orks don't get me....

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you trying to say you don't like potatoes?
They give me gas. You guys just aren't lucky enough to have experienced it yet at NGD during the mass migration.

·
Administrator
19,256 Posts

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the added feature of being able to edit where you are from. Only Ted would put the Confederate States of America! HA

·
Administrator
19,256 Posts
I love the added feature of being able to edit where you are from. Only Ted would put the Confederate States of America! HA
I'm changing that to "defeated confederate states"

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,808 Posts
Rotflmao !!

Thanks for the continued laughs guys!

PO-TAY-TOES !! Love it !!

Hey Sean, it must be the truth if it followed you.... so FESS UP ALREADY !! ;)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
it's 'Orcs' with a Capital 'O', not 'orks'. Better be more careful, they offend easily. And bullets don't kill them. That's why I'm getting into Longbow Archery.......

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Yea, mine has changed a couple of times also. On the original forum many years ago I had a Pig. Then a firetruck, next a tractor, next an attack cat, now I think it's a Sniper Kitten..

·
Copper Bullet member
1,738 Posts
As it can be seen, I have changed my signature and it seemes that Gandolf has gotten past all the security settings and has hacked my avatar!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Mary and Pippen need to invest more middle earth gold into a more complex security system so dark lord and the orks don't get me....
You need to read your LOTR again! The only name you spelled right was "Pippen."

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
In simpler language, you have been PWN3D. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts