Registered
468 Posts
I think you have a Ka3.
More pics please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two black powder kit guns I found in my attic... After I looked at the mosin I told the guy that he got a bad deal but he loves black powder guns for some reason... I offered to trade him back but he said no... Value of the guns I traded were around 100 bucks...

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
That is one that pops up so infrequently that it's hard to put a value on. Also, the original stock has been traded for a Finnish 2 piece stock, knocking down the value a little, in my opinion. But, still, I don't even know where to begin on value.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I noticed the stock.. also the numbers on the reciever and bolt dont match... also noticed rear sight has a tula mark... I traded because I wanted a shooter to go with my m44... When I saw this gun was one that should be a collector I decided not to shoot it... Im probably going to sell it to get another shooter and maybe a some cash..

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I think this is a Finnish variation...It also has the "D" marked chamber with a Finnish 2 piece stock....

Nice variation.....I simply don't/won't value any M91 north of a comparable shaped M27/M28--so with that being said, I think I would see this gun somewhere in the $400-$450 value depending on your location....Auction--well it depends if you find a couple people that drive it "north", but I think the above value is pretty reasonable. I'll also add that a "fall time" auction will bring you your premium value. If your going to have a starting value at auction, start it in the mid $200 range and hopefully you will find quit a few collectors bidding on it until you get your final high bidder.

You know being a new poster, you may want to check out our Wanted To Sell Forum--put up a price on your weapon and see if it sells--atleast that way you won't have any added auction house expenses.

BAF

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,261 Posts
It would likely fetch close to 2k on auction. Too many folks wanting one, not enough to go around. I think that's a crazy price for it, but I bet it'd fetch it.

SlimTim

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
...you could save yourself a TON of time, effort, etc...

...just sell it to me (but NOT for the INFLATED auction prices listed above)!!... ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.