Odd, because I did too!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Did I miss something here?!!??!?!

·
Gold Bullet Member
334 Posts
December of 69, six months out of high school, no worries, and looking to buy my first new car. EDINOH.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Hmmm that odd I don't feel older-just a bit more frazzeled. This happened a bit quicker then we thought-we had a spell of premature board manipulation. So much for beta testing-I guess this is it. Hold on its could be bumpy.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Uh-oh, I don't like the sound of that... Oh well, it's for the boards.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,830 Posts
Hmmm that odd I don't feel older-just a bit more frazzeled. This happened a bit quicker then we thought-we had a spell of premature board manipulation. So much for beta testing-I guess this is it. Hold on its could be bumpy.
I recall that Tuco mentioned that it would be after the weekend.

·
Registered
104 Posts
to bad it wasn't 1969. A boss 302 mustang would be in my immediate future. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Also is our post count from the old board gone? I didn't have a lot - but.... ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, it's gone. I think Vic said that anyone who even mentioned "post count" was going to have theirs set to go backwards.
sweet - maybe that will work and I can go back to 1969 LOL :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Speaking of the '60's, this is kind of like a bad episode of Twilight Zone! Where is Rod Serling when you need him?! :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
Time travel

Actually, it's a very good sign!

It suggests they're using Linux as the UNIX date epoch is 01-Jan-1970 at 0000 hours, Greenwich Mean Time. That has to mean far greater stability. This looks like the same type of board used by a lot larger communities than this.

So this board must be up only six hours.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts