Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in hopes someone can help me identify this weapon is a husqvarna/vapenfabriks AB 30.06 US with serial number 138xxx, need more info type civilan or military, large or small ring, bolt action type muaser ot other date of mfg, and estimated value in todays market, i was refered over to this site by Allans Armory he thought maybe somone here could assist me a link to photo's are attached

Thanks Tim Demmer

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v691/tjtim/Rifle/

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what does fn?

Not to sound stupid but what does FN 98 signify or is this just a part number or does FN stand for a name or mfg? and thanks for all the help and assist so far its been very informative and interesting!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More info

I decided to disassemble for a very thorough cleaning I found more markings and info on it on side near s/n# is a crown symbol and under it is say's the word "nitro" on bottom near baseplate receiver there is a ML or ME stamp just below that there is a small "c" near left edge then the number/letter combo 71B and then on edge near right looks like a reversed "c" but stamped backward---hard to describe, then there is a line and below the line it has a -1825- stamped in it then lower to the left again it looks like an "E" with a small circle at the very bottom left corner of the "E" again hard to describe, any idea on these?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.