Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

As a fledgling Husqvarna fan, I have trying to read as much as I can on these rifles. I noticed on the "Skydevaaben" site a listing for a 1640 that was factory chambered in 7x64 Brenneke. The notes on this model mention that it was made for a few years in the mid-1960's and was intended for the central European market. It sounds like this was a standard 1640, just chambered in 7x64.

Has anyone here ever seen this particular model? Did any of these rifles make it to the U.S?

Thanks in advance.

·
Silver Bullet member
55,181 Posts
I’ve done them over over 5-8 times before they stayed up..longer than a day...
they cant fix it now 3 years or more!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I normally always use JPEG images which are a GB supported format. Such, compatible with GB Forums installed "Advanced Settings" mode > "Paperclip Icon" trigger for uploading. 'Almost' never a problem, though I do use "Image Resizer" app as necessary to cut down size from megal-pixels to Kilo-pixel images. (About no perceptible image quality difference as posted.)
JPEG highly convenient for me since I maintain large number of file photos in that format. Beyond such format and a few more; uncharted waters! Only personal headache, inability to sequence my pix in logical presentation format. The uploader system with mind of its own! Often, an "oh well" result; just to live with it!
Good luck & happy launches!
John

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
photos not working because gunboards developers/web administrators can't figure out proper java scripting... frustrating as heck. you have to go to advanced and then select /drag items from your uploaded images while in the edit post mode...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sorry I can't help on the picture problems. For what it is worth, I do remember some time back a Carl Gustaf 1900 action rifle chambered in 7x64 Brenneke selling on gunbroker. It appeared to be all factory original as far as I could tell. It seems like it was a Grade II. Just going off memory here of course. Wish I could have seen it in person. I have not seen one with the 1640 action though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.