Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to make a decision on which one to buy. The first one is a Hungarian AP-MBP in .32acp in very good condition with a perfect bore for 135$. The second is a Polish wz-64 in the same condition for 170$. Which one would be the best deal and is more collectable?

·
Banned
10,843 Posts
The Polish Wz. 64 is more collectible, a lot more. But they are somewhat difficult to operate.

The FEG AP is probably easier to operate, but, if it is anything like my PP, it is a snappy beast even though it shoots 0.32ACP.

So. For collector, get Wz. 64 while you still can. For shooter, save a little more money and either get CZ-82 (from AIM) or CZ-83 in 0.32ACP (also from AIM). The CZ are more expansive then either AP or Wz., but they are also better handguns then either AP or Wz.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have a couple of Makarovs and a decent supply of 9x18 ammo but nothing in 32acp. Already having to keep about 20 different calibers in stock I really don't need another one. I think I will go down in the morning and see if he will come down on the Polish gun.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
66,437 Posts
The fewer calibers you have to keep on hand does make sense.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went back today and put the wz-64 on layaway. They went down to 150$ plus tax. Thank you for all of your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts