Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've shot some from 1987 or so 76.2X54R.net says it has a 21 at the 12 and 87 at the 6 and it's a gray/sliver bi-metal case, but anyhow, My MN M44 loves the stuff, anybody else have good expieriences/ know where to get more? lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Luckily, I have 1 opened case of the stuff. I purchased it through the For Sale/Trade forum on these boards. Great ammo...

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is the best way to open those big metal tins the ammo comes in? Bought 440 rounds of Hungarian light ball today at the gun show in Orlando.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The can opener that comes with it works best. Other wise, a dremel with cutoff wheel will work fine. Be patient and wear goggles and gloves!

·
Registered
437 Posts
The Hungarian light ball shoots better in my PSL then anything else. Even better then the 7N1. I stocked up with several cases when I had the chance. Great ammo!

·
Registered
94 Posts
The can opener that comes with it works best. Other wise, a dremel with cutoff wheel will work fine. Be patient and wear goggles and gloves!
CUT INSIDE THE COVER WALLS!!! You don't want to rupture a case wall with a dremel tool. Go slow and try not to gut to deep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts