Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
101,779 Posts
Poor MB - can't recognize sarcasm when he sees it. That lack of perceptiveness probably explains why he wants a twat doctor for President. Oh wait a minute, maybe he IS a twat and wants Ron to doctor him...

101,779 Posts
Problem with Huckabee is - I don't think he does have a chance. Not unless he gets the V-P slot and the Reptilicans win (or he gets it, runs a good race and even if the Rs lose, they like what he did campaigning well enough to nominate him next time; but unsuccessful V-P nominee ain't a good resume point for nomination to the top spot).

101,779 Posts
Coitus interruptus is a notoriously unreliable method of birth control - could be he did, and it wasn't quite in time...

101,779 Posts
Actually, not sure about Huckabee - whether he's my guy awaits more time and observation. but the Earth is 6000 years old. And then some. What taht has to do with whether i should or should not support Huckabee (or Ron Paul or anyone else) is beyond me...

101,779 Posts
They are really good sliced thin and strir-fried with suitable vegetables for spring roll filling. Add a little nouc mam for flavor and Bob's your uncle...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.