Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to quick links. (in the blue bar at the right hand side of the screen just under your screen name.)

Click user control panel.

Look at the bottom of the panel at friends list and ignore list.

You will see an angry little black box with the ignored persons screen name on it.

Crickets.

Nothing but crickets.

Suddenly the forum becomes more readable thanks to the absence of any specified attention seeking child that you choose to ignore.

·
Silver Bullet member
3,271 Posts
I for one don't intend to use the ignore list in this case. I want to witness the final meltdown of MB. I just hope I get to see the post that puts him over the top before it gets deleted.
He was booted out of the CEP/GOM forum, and I don't think he's been allowed into the Minefield since the upgrade. Or maybe his Mom won't let him go there. He also has had one post blasted from this forum, as you know, retiredmarine.
Name calling is one thing, but when you start using foul language on an open forum, that's crossing the line.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
I for one don't intend to use the ignore list in this case. I want to witness the final meltdown of MB. I just hope I get to see the post that puts him over the top before it gets deleted.
He was booted out of the CEP/GOM forum, and I don't think he's been allowed into the Minefield since the upgrade. Or maybe his Mom won't let him go there. He also has had one post blasted from this forum, as you know, retiredmarine.
Name calling is one thing, but when you start using foul language on an open forum, that's crossing the line.
And until you fail to see the reasons why people get so angry, things will not return to a civilized discussion.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
People don't get angry here- YOU DO!!!
Everyone else is laughing their butts off at you.
I wasn't referring to them. Although some folks get pretty testy when I point out flaws in their ideology.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
thank you so much,mb, for pointing out my flaws.... i hope to die flawed now that i know them..... if i thought like you and rosie my friends and family would dissown me. you really do remind me of someone i knew back when i was in college, the 70's.... this guy wore a suit and tie quite often, really looked sharp, then went off the deep end preaching and teaching about jimmy carter, even went door to door campaigning for him. i guess jimmy won, but wasn't the fixall the dapper dude had hoped for, he turned into a drug addict, and the last time i saw him he was as yellow as tweety bird..... hepatitis. i'd like to know what ever became of him because by grades and books, he really was smart, just did'nt have a drop of common sense. think about it, then go look in the mirror, i think the whites of your eyes may be getting a little yellow. :D

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
thank you so much,mb, for pointing out my flaws.... i hope to die flawed now that i know them..... if i thought like you and rosie my friends and family would dissown me. you really do remind me of someone i knew back when i was in college, the 70's.... this guy wore a suit and tie quite often, really looked sharp, then went off the deep end preaching and teaching about jimmy carter, even went door to door campaigning for him. i guess jimmy won, but wasn't the fixall the dapper dude had hoped for, he turned into a drug addict, and the last time i saw him he was as yellow as tweety bird..... hepatitis. i'd like to know what ever became of him because by grades and books, he really was smart, just did'nt have a drop of common sense. think about it, then go look in the mirror, i think the whites of your eyes may be getting a little yellow. :D
Supporting the ideology of this President with regards to his Iraq policy is a flawed ideology. Believing that democracy is universal to all cultures and countries, regardless of their history, is flawed. It does not take into account the history, religion or culture of these people and how irrational they can be.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
dog, i may be coming aound MB, you are right about the democracy in other country/cultures thing, are you the first to realize this? if so, i nominate you for ronpaulies foreign advisor post.

·
Silver Bullet member
3,271 Posts
" I guess mods can't use the ignore feature eh?"

King Lou, that's why Tuco pays you the big money!!!:cool:

I'm surprised you haven't swung the sledgehammer yet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
" I guess mods can't use the ignore feature eh?"

King Lou, that's why Tuco pays you the big money!!!:cool:

I'm surprised you haven't swung the sledgehammer yet.

Thought about swinging the hammer, but then I thought if someone was really causing enough trouble to warrant their removal, then everyone would be putting him on their ignore list, and that apparently hasn't happened. So, I'm letting it go, although some of you guys appear to be a little glutton for punishment.

But if I keep having to delete posts because of cussing, I might change my mind real quick.

Watch the language. If you cross the line, you're gone, and only I know where the line is, so play it safe.

I'm gonna go ask Tuco for a raise now... :)

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,698 Posts
If you get the raise, let us know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts