Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Kryptonite member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruth picked us up at the B'ham airport. The old feller wanted a Wendy's Frosty and the Gardendale Wendys was on the way home so we stopped there.

Apparently they had screwed up the order ahead of us and we had to wait so long I asked if the line was closed? When we finally ordered, waited five minutes or more and picked up our order it was short Roy's burger and my shake. When Roy "unpolitely" called this to the manager attention the manager did not even know that there was a Frosty shake on the menu, it had to be pointed out to him!

I allowed if they took the five or six "democrats" working there and shook their IQs out and added them up they would not reach 100. I've know the old gentleman for several years and that is the most "perturbed" I've ever seen him. And needless to say I was not a happy camper, had I been alone, I would have walked out. Other than that and having to put up with the Mutt and Garfield for four days Phoenix was one of the high points of the year.

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Speaking of manners, I couldn't believe that you would just get up & walk out of the get together we were having last night and go to bed without saying "so long" to anyone. I thought you were just going to the bathroom, but nope - you were gone. My mama taught me to be just a little more polite. No wonder Garfield calls you a "little freak" ;)

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Yeah, we were having some great discussions about the hobby and a 15 year old girl the Rodent is said to have rolled around on the floor with, tickling her silly. :p

· Registered
440 Posts
My wife and I just returned from Charleston, South Carolina, where we spent the week with 40-year friends. They are both PhDs and comfortable with their education and credentials. They didn't vote the way we did, can I be any more specific?
It's gonna be an interesting 4 more years, at least.
So, just keep going to church, try to keep your job, and your weapons close to heart.

· Kryptonite member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't see anyone there worth saying "Good Night" to, especially the Mutt after he bought that "ale," that was the worst stuff I've ever tasted. It's too bad that was not my first alcoholic beverage, I'd have never had a second.

· Silver Bullet member
2,138 Posts
I finally got home, wife met me at the door with Lysol spray, to get infectious germs off me. I've been listening to an anger management tape the last hour to get the infulence of Rodent out of my system. Y'all think about me. riceone

· Kryptonite member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took your down jacket to the Thrift Store and they refused it!!! That's what I get for not checking the 'Yo" to see that you didn't leave anything behind. I'm surpised you fell for Garfield's Dad's old trick of buying one rifle from him and he ships you another, one of his junkers (as most of his are).

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
I didn't see anyone there worth saying "Good Night" to, especially the Mutt after he bought that "ale," that was the worst stuff I've ever tasted. It's too bad that was not my first alcoholic beverage, I'd have never had a second.
Well this just shows to go ya that you can't expect someone to appreciate a fine brew when their standard has been cheap-ass goat piss beer. I feel bad about the bottle of Sierra Nevada that was wasted on him :p

· Kryptonite member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drinking Sierra Nevada life much be "harder" on you, Mutt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.