Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am just up the road from Royal Tiger Imports (AKA old I.O. Inc), and i know for a fact that they have over 1,000 Mosin/Nagant's in their warehouse right now, and I want real bad to browse that badboy and hand pick a few. I tried mentioning I have my 03 C&R and asking real nice over the phone to no avail. They said they are hiring 2nd shift to sort the rifles they have so many /drool

Anyone recommendations on how to grease the wheels and actually see the inside of this mythical warehouse short of picking up a 2nd job (yes it had crossed my mind)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Apply for the job...tell them they can pay you in Mosins.... That'll get their attention.. BeSwift

·
Banned
10,843 Posts
I have never been to warehouse full of mosins.

I did pick up a few mosins from 1920s converted to M91/30 at a gunshow a couple of years ago for about 125 dollars each. Very average buy, nothing to brag about.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
In all seriousness, I would consider applying for a parttime/evening job. The employee bennies have got to be great !

·
Registered
55 Posts
I. O. used to let C&R holders come by on Fridays to buy things. You had to call ahead though.

Next best thing is a pair of binoculars and the 80 degree weather forecast for this week. Go find the open shipping dock door.

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,991 Posts
no, we are talking about mosin nagants. "mosin" is equally as incorrect as "nagant."

so it's both, or none.
I respect your right to have an opinion, but reserve the right to disagree. my opinion is that life's too short to be that uptight. Keith

·
Registered
574 Posts
no, we are talking about mosin nagants. "mosin" is equally as incorrect as "nagant."

so it's both, or none.
I think most of us can agree "crack" is an equally fitting name for Mosin-Nagants...

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,464 Posts
We all use the USA term for that group of rifles-really its a "Three Line rifle" thank you KH.

·
Copper Bullet Member
12,727 Posts
Hey i worked sorting broomhandles and got paid in same. Was great right up the first thousand and started to go downhill thereafter. Too much of a good thing can really has unintended consequences. Having to decide what to keep makes you crazy (er). You importer wholesalers know too well what I mean.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.