Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,I just purchased one this morning at a estate auction for 150$.Ita dated1916 and its pretty clean.I only own 1 other 96 so i am not up on pricing,I assume i could not make a mistake at that price.Was i right?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi guys,I just purchased one this morning at a estate auction for 150$.Ita dated1916 and its pretty clean.I only own 1 other 96 so i am not up on pricing,I assume i could not make a mistake at that price.Was i right?
If the carbine is correct, I don't see how you could have went wrong by not buying it. Show us pics and you'll find out if you got a smokin' deal.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
8,603 Posts
With your description , I do not see how anyone could price that gun ????? Is it in complete military configuration or sporterized ????? $150 is the going rate on a M-94 sporter . Full military could bring up to $1000 or more . Many differant things can determine the value of a M-94 , or is it really a M-94/14 ?????? Give a complete description & photos .

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
If the carbine is correct, I don't see how you could have went wrong by not buying it. Show us pics and you'll find out if you got a smokin' deal.
If the carbine is complete, not sporterized, and in any kind of decent condition, in other words not a total beater, you did okay. You most likely did extremely well, congratulations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts