Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really like what you've done with the new forums, so good job keep up the hard work.

I am kind of curious as to the status of the old ones. I remember seeing a post a while back saying that they were going to be archived and made available for read-only (no new posts) but I have not seen any messages on here that follow that up. On that note, I am wondering if those are available and I can't find them, or that's still a work in progress?

Also... what the heck are iPod advertisements doing in the help forum! Get him outta here!

Great new site

~FL

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Look at the announcements at the top of each forum's list of posts. Read the whole thing. That's one thing I don't like, the announcements only show the title of the latest announcement.

The old forums have been up and are going away soon, act fast.

SlimTim

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
Look at the announcements at the top of each forum's list of posts. Read the whole thing. That's one thing I don't like, the announcements only show the title of the latest announcement.

The old forums have been up and are going away soon, act fast.

SlimTim
I can show them all but I do not wish to as it makes quite a long list. As I still need to leave up the older ones for now - as they assist with those still moving in - I can not zap them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts