Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I originally posted this as a HK45 pistol when I actually meant USP45 (Not sure if that makes a difference). It is in excellent condition. Comes with 3 mags. I cn choose between one with a safety or one Without. $550.00 plus tax. Good deal or pass?

Thanks,

Victor

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
HK45 is a "new and improved design", if you consider aesthetic changes improvements. Good deal on an USP45, if in decent condition, and those guns are tough to break. New 12rd mags cost something like $40. They're big, but nice. I opted for the V1 configuration which has the cocked and locked capability in addition to the decocker (this is the most common config., btw), but it's not too tough to change configurations with the right parts and some coordination. If you're planning on having one full size .45acp, I'd still recommend a Glock 21 for its simplicity, though.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MG-70,
Thanks for the advice, I already have a Glock 21, which I enjoy greatly (Very accurate). I just like the looks of the USP, and absolutely love the LEM trigger. I have not taken it to the range yet, but I’m looking forward to compare it to the Glock. Thanks again,

Vic

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Don't have the LEM, but just today I did a quick comparo shoot of the G21 and the USP45, and I don't know if due to better familiarity (I have three others) or just plain "it's easier to shoot it well", but the Glock won, of course. For me, it was faster on target and grouped better at the same distances and with the same ammo. As expected, there were no malfunctions with either. If forced to have just one, it'd be the Glock, but who would like to have only one?

CORRECTION: Upon looking over the targets at home, I noticed the USP45 grouped better than the G21, even though I have a lot more trigger time with the Glock pistols. The group was definitely tighter than that shot with the G21. I'm glad I usually take notes directly on targets when taking them down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.