Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see the forum open though. I was reduced to taking pictures of some of my pistols and posting them, for the most part, on the military pistol forum here. Its a lot of work to get the pistol, take pictures, crop & edit, repalce those that are fuzzy, then clean and put the pistol away.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
...Don't put the pistol away yet, Charlie. I hear sumptin' outside...and it sounds BIG !

·
59,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep my Mini 14 with the 12 inch barrel, folding stock, 3 levers and 20 rd magazine for those instances.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
To do what with? Club 'em to death?

·
59,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to club them. Kentucky has the castle rule.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
...So Charlie, you gonna throw the bastards out your turret window and listen to them scream all the way to the moat ? You, SIR, are a viscious bastard.......and I like that in a fellow. Buy ya a beer if I see ya, but I ain't goin' to climb up your castle turret to see your etchings. Fat guys can't fly well. And......I'm a screamer.

·
59,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its fun to test the law of gravity. Does the heavy man fall faster than the light man?? More testing is needed.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
...Read it quick, Charlie, 'cause it ain't gonna be up very long. Ya know why Mexicans fall slower ? Cause they stop and spray paint on the way down .

·
59,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw it.......

·
Silver Bullet member
34,489 Posts
Dang, Davey - the new forum's only been up a few days and you're baiting Da Gorilla. He's gonna come at ya full bore, frothing banana daiquiri at the mouth and spraying incoherent invective all over the Mods' cabana. Yer done for now, me lad - yer a hide on the wall of the Simian's romper room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts