Many mostly mausers. I did score two nagant naval slings
With izhvesk marked tool kits and a izhvesk
Marked oil bottle all in excellent condition
For 40.00,not the show it was years ago but
Still like going.

·
Registered
727 Posts
A Nagant is a revolver. (7 shot model 1895)

A Mosin is the rifle. (Sometimes referred to as a Mosin Nagant.)

:thumbsup:

·
Silver Bullet Member
3,658 Posts
yea I went today too, the only remotely interesting Mosin I saw was a mismatched Hungarian M44. I was really surprised I saw probably 8-10 G41 and G43s. Lot's of high priced snipers to look at. Walked out without anything.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Picked up a non-import marked Chinese SKS yesterday. Carried along a '42 tikka M91 but didn't get any serious interest, couple of weak offers. Not like it used to be but I too enjoy going. Did get a,deal on some new Chinese AK Mags.

·
Silver Bullet Member
3,658 Posts
glad you found something, I thought about bringing something but I hate doing that. If I bring something I usually just want to use it as trade bait unless someone offers me full retail for it. I get stopped at every other table with nothing I want asking what it is and what I want for it and then turn away when I tell them a fair retail price.

Picked up a non-import marked Chinese SKS yesterday. Carried along a '42 tikka M91 but didn't get any serious interest, couple of weak offers. Not like it used to be but I too enjoy going. Did get a,deal on some new Chinese AK Mags.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I was there on Saturday. My main objective was to try and sell two rifles of mine, an all matching type 13 "Mukden" Mauser and an all-matching non import marked mn91/30. I did not manage to sell either even though I had one individual so happy to see the type 13 that he looked like he was ready to cry (he did not have the money to buy it).

I will say even though the selections were rather sparse I still managed to buy something, one nice Mosin Nagant bayonet and a box of ww2 era Canadien .303 rounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts