Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I made a post in the Minefield, then later my link to GB in general would not work? Still later after that, I was never able to get on! Today, I got my password re-emailed to me, but now all my history in PM folder is gone, so I am having to get the info on the password a 2nd time. Did anyone else have a similair recent problem?????

·
Registered
147 Posts
It's unfortunate that you had those problems, but Vic did have posts on all the forums of the other board for an ample amount of time to inform all members of the closing of that board, including instructions on how to pack your duffle bag & find your way to this new one.
But don't feel like the lone ranger, 'cause you are probably not the only one.

Regards, Hud

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,855 Posts
Yesterday, I made a post in the Minefield, then later my link to GB in general would not work? Still later after that, I was never able to get on! Today, I got my password re-emailed to me, but now all my history in PM folder is gone, so I am having to get the info on the password a 2nd time. Did anyone else have a similair recent problem?????
That is what happens when you fail to send your weekly dues of 2 cases of beer to Tuco, Vic and the Mods. :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I guess you are right! I only saw one thing one there about new boards, then like an hour later - BA_BOOM!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will it ever re-open? What is this about Beta and live dates?

dang - go away for a few days and it really goes into the crapper!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts

What's in the crapper? If you've any sense about you at all, you'll soon realize this software is the best thing to happen to gunboards in quite a while.

SlimTim

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts

You actually went away for like 8 days......and surprise we re built the house! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts