Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one of the big Mosin Nagant calendars and finally brought it into work to hang on my cubicle wall last week. I guess it got noticed because yesterday morning there was a new sign on the building's doors saying "Guns, knives and replicas thereof are prohibited on this property," with a silhouette of a gun and a knife with a circle and a slash.

So, Vic, don't think that your good work has gone unnoticed!

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Who are you guys?

·
Administrator
19,288 Posts
Cat years = 6.245975 human years unless your cat is over 20lbs which in that case if its domestic a cat year is 6.42 months to the year or if its a domestic wild breed like I prefer to keep the poodle population down they equal 1=1.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
"and dolphins would enslave humans and rule the world.....if they had opposable thumbs."

We dont need no stinking opposable thumbs, we have outworld technology, Klingon, Romulan and Gunhorde. Cats go good with chicken, visa versa.........

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Just try to find towels that fit the towel hangers in the Mk.9 Tardis !!! Target Stores ran out of them yers ago...here anyway.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,433 Posts
So long and thanks for all the fish.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.