Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shop in Billings, MT has Hex receiver refurb 91/30's for $85. I bought three of them today: 1931. 1932, and 1936 dates. Haven't gotten any further than that... ~Andy

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
A shop in Billings, MT has Hex receiver refurb 91/30's for $85. I bought three of them today: 1931. 1932, and 1936 dates. Haven't gotten any further than that... ~Andy
If they are Tula marked, let me know. I got a hole to fill.! :)

$85 for any 91/30 hex OTD is a good price is condition is decent.

You did good, my friend. :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, DaddyO's at his new store on Central Ave. He has two left. All three I bought were Tulas and came with all the usual accessories. (Sling, pouch, tool, oiler, bayonet) The bores on two of mine (the 31 and 32) were bright and smooth. The 1936 had a faint frosting. ~Andy

PS: If I had the cash I'd have bought them all....

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Yeah, DaddyO's at his new store on Central Ave. He has two left. All three I bought were Tulas and came with all the usual accessories. (Sling, pouch, tool, oiler, bayonet) The bores on two of mine (the 31 and 32) were bright and smooth. The 1936 had a faint frosting. ~Andy

PS: If I had the cash I'd have bought them all....
Depending on what's left, I can wire funds! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know when I as last at DaddyOs in April of this year their prices on Mosin Nagants seemed high to me. I wish I would stopped back at DaddyOs when I was there two weeks ago, I might just have found one of these, plus the gunshow was worthless that weekend in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Thats a decent price for a new addition to your collection.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bvchurch: Did you see my post on the 1891 Finn (Tikka 1941) I bought at that show? $50! Best gunshow deal I've had in years, despite a coat of what turned out to be enamel paint on the stock and a broken extractor.

Daddy-o's is always a bit high but he will deal. He had his Hex 91/30's with a normal price of $139 with the gadgets. He still had a few laminates and some 1938's available. All his Nagants are on sale right now. I did see a Chinese M-44 today at Sage Brush Pawn on 1st Ave. Nice matching gray gun for $115.~Andy

·
Registered
683 Posts
You did good grasshopper... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts