Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked some up at Cabela's, in Tacoma, yesterday.

Anybody know anything about it?

·
Banned
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably Barnaul; it's kind of a squiggle kind of mark..
Close enough. Is Barnaul a better grade than Wolf? Not that i have any issues with Wolf other than it's being a little dirty.

·
Banned
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
The site sponsors still have Russian 7.62x39 for cheaper. But, at least Cabelas has adjusted their pricing so it's a little more in line w/ their competitors than what it was a few months ago.

·
Banned
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The site sponsors still have Russian 7.62x39 for cheaper. But, at least Cabelas has adjusted their pricing so it's a little more in line w/ their competitors than what it was a few months ago.
And no shipping.

I'm still stocking up and have ceased any serious plinking, just in case the whole shootin' match goes south and i gotta fight my way out of the suburbs. Oh to be in northern New Mexico instead.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Just picked up a 640rd tin of Herter's at Cabela's in Hamburg, PA this A.M., the box the tin came in says "The Ulyanovsk Cartridge Co."

Tin was $199.99, they price matched their own website, so it was $159.99. Had $141 in gift cards from VISA extras, and $24 in Cabela's club points, so the tin cost me $4.64!

·
Silver Bullet member
529 Posts
Just got a flyer from Cabelas. The Herter 7.62x39 is $4 a box this weekend. For that price, I might just be brave enough to go out shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts