Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have always wanted one of these. And to think it was the same price as some of the carbines they had. The #'s are orig and match. Not lined out like some of my short ones. and a nice sharp clean bore to boot!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice rifle! I looked at this one several times before finally deciding to pass on it because I was buying other rifles and because of the rusty bore. Have you had a chance to clean it up yet? The rust looked fairly recent, so it might clean up okay.

BTW love your user name -- and I know where it (originally) came from! When I was in high school I had a friend that started calling himself "Gurn Blanston" after I loaned him the Steve Martin album. The nickname stuck, and in about a year everyone was calling him "Gurn" (even some teachers) without hardly anyone knowing where the name came from!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW, your the first to ever get it.I wish I still had all those old records. They were great fun. Yea there was some new rust patches, but the lanes were sharp. Got it home and the rust cleaned right out. After 30 rnds. It is bright and clean. Alot nicer to shoot than my short ones. Very accurate too. My bro.n law put five rounds through it. He quit after only two rnds. with the short one.
Gurn, "Excuuuuuuse meeeeeeee"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts