Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have a reproduced flash hider.I will give you what ever I can.I will give measurements in MM"s as much as possible.I assume that's more common for machine work in the UK.length 89.05mm , height from bottom of bayonet lug to top of sight protector ears, 60.71 mm. barrel hole 15.55 mm. Depth of barrel hole 42.07 mm . Opening of hole on end of flash hider outside dia. 22.68 mm,inside 19.45 mm .Length of "bell" 43.15 mm .Base of bell 15.00 mm. There is a radius from the "bell" to the barrel portion.The barrel section,Outside dia.19.82 mm. Height of sight from top of barrel to top of "ears"26mm.Sight base 15mm left to right.Front to back 19.90 mm. Ears spread at top to 22.55mm .The holes on side of sight 13.58 mm. Bayonet lug from bottom of barrel hole to bottom of lug, 19.37 mm. Lug is 12.44 mm front to rear. Left to right, 9.27mm The narrow groove of the lug is 5.46mm left to right. Narrow groove is 6.27mm top to bottom. Hole in the center of course must allow a .303 bullet to past throught.There are two pin holes for retaining to barrel.They are 2.40mm dia. Center to center the holes are 12.57mm apart. The sight platform takes a standard Enfield front blade.The platform is 14.00mm at rear measured from inside of barrel hole to top. The front of platform is lower, 11.00mm from front pin hole to top.At the rear, under the sight ears there is a radius cut, 5.68 tall by 11.50 mm left to right. If you need anything else I can be reached at [email protected], or right here.If you finish one I would love to see a picture of your machine work !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.