Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help identifying a husqvrna markings are husqvrna vapenfabriks AB 30-06 US S/n 245958A nitro.on the bottom of receiver nitro 79633. It has a 20in. barrel and a full stock (that fell off my horse and broke last fall in the mountains)that I would like to replace. Anybody know where I can find one or a good stock maker? Any and all help will greatly appreciated.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
1,295 Posts
You have one of the lightweight models that was made in 1961. I can't be positive that the fullstock is original without seeing pictures of it, but if the stock is factory it could be one of 2 models. Model 456 has a fullstock with a straight comb and cheek piece while model 458 has a Monte Carlo comb with cheekpiece. Stocks for Husqvarna rifles are very hard to find and I have never heard of a fullstock for sale. Your best bet would be to buy another fullstock rifle and swap the stock to your rifle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.