Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents,

I have been looking for an original PE/PEM scope for my restoration project for a while now. I can't seem to get my hands on one. Can someone tell me where to look for it?

Vic, I read the rules and this should be OK :). It's not a "want to buy" it is "where to buy".

·
Platinum Bullet Member
512 Posts
There were two on Gunbroker last week. Check the completed auctions for ending prices.

Just have to watch the auction sites every few days and stuff will show up...

tim

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

There were two on Gunbroker last week. Check the completed auctions for ending prices.

Just have to watch the auction sites every few days and stuff will show up...

tim
I saw them and bought one, unfortunately the seller refused to send it. He said all three he had were sold a week prior. You can imagine my frustration.
Is there any other place besides the above mentioned three?

·
Copper Bullet member
1,903 Posts
Check with Ebay seller "hwalte_de", he is in Nähe Frankfurt, Germany and sells a lot of German scopes and once in a while he has had a PE/PEM scope. Maybe he can locate one for you and do a direct sell.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Help! where to find an original PE/PEM scope?

Check with Ebay seller "hwalte_de", he is in Nähe Frankfurt, Germany and sells a lot of German scopes and once in a while he has had a PE/PEM scope. Maybe he can locate one for you and do a direct sell.
I got one of his PEM scopes, but lost on bidding on PE. He seems to have a couple every month or so....:)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

Thanks for all the help, yes I saw that guy from Germany, lost on both PE and PEM, well sort of, they just went over my budget :)

·
Platinum Bullet Member
512 Posts
I saw them and bought one, unfortunately the seller refused to send it. He said all three he had were sold a week prior. You can imagine my frustration.
Is there any other place besides the above mentioned three?
That seriously sucks. I hope you at least left negative feedback.

tim

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you to John Strunk

I have to say a huge thank you to one of our members. I finally got my hands on a PEM scope. John not only directed me in my search but also helped me with advice. All without a single hint of a personal gain.

THANK you John again and I hope there are more people like you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts