Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before? The materials seem original and the wear on the buttons, etc seems to be authentic. However, did collar leitzen like the ones pictured exist in WWII? I purchased this many years ago as a kid (1990s) and came upon it again in a box after a move. I'm not really sure what I have here, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
what is the stamp inside? they did have collar tress in ww2. it looks like a dak uniform. but way more pictures are needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Additional Pics.

Jeeplover,
Thank you for the post! Attached are some more pics. If more specific pics are needed, just let me know. Unfortunately the only sort of tag that I could find is the small white one in the photos which is sewn into the arm pit. There was some faint marking there but it is almost invisible. Other than that there are no markings at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
construction all wrong and insignia are all reproduction, probably a nice reenactor's tunic for Afrika korps.
Thank you for the information! That will keep me from embarrassing myself if I post it for sale! I greatly appreciate it. I'll probably post it for a few dollars in the WTS area... Trying to finance my growing Mosin addiction!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts