Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum but I'm having some problems on identifying what type of side mount this is. It's coming off of a custom built M98 it has no markings what so ever. I have asked several gunsmiths in the area and they can't figure it out if it's made by Griffin & Howe, Jaeger or custom built. I would like to find scope rings if I can. Any information will be greatly appreciated.


Ruler Measuring instrument Wood Tool

Ruler Musical instrument Tool Measuring instrument Indian musical instruments

Ruler Measuring instrument Tool
Ruler Compact cassette Electronics Measuring instrument

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.