Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I delete a topic? The post I would like to remove has not been responded to. When i edit it out a flag comes up saying the post is too short.

And, I can't figure out how to use italics, underlining, bold, etc. I've tried the , , , but I must have to throw a switch somewhere.

One more thing - I can't see how to change a topic title.

Other than that - Great!!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
I can help with one of those. The bold, italics, etc. is determined by what message editor you chose in your user options. Go back to user CP and choose the intermediate editor option, it mentions having additional formatting controls.

I've read from others that deleting a post isn't working. Perhaps you can enlist the aid of the mod for whatever forum that is in.

SlimTim

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,048 Posts
I think when you want to delete, you have to check the "physically remove" button.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,048 Posts
Maybe that's a button that I have as Moderator that you don't have.....what do you want gone and I'll get it for you....I'm just learning this system, too....

·
Super Moderator
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That nagging post is history. Thanks for the help Duke.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
61,399 Posts
I can help with one of those. The bold, italics, etc. is determined by what message editor you chose in your user options. Go back to user CP and choose the intermediate editor option, it mentions having additional formatting controls.

I've read from others that deleting a post isn't working. Perhaps you can enlist the aid of the mod for whatever forum that is in.

SlimTim
Thanks. I found the intermediate edit option and now I have all of those things. :)

·
Administrator
19,256 Posts
Regular members

Thanks. I found the intermediate edit option and not I have all of those things. :)
Do not have the option of deleting thier posts-only moderators can delete a post-you can edit your posts but not delete them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts