Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
10-4.......relative is correct. Keep in mind that money is that commodity that we constantly replace. Collectibles are not as easy, less all the time, prices always going up.

The guns I gave $3500. for in 1990 are now $75,000. I can no longer shop in this category. I foolishly sold 14 guns in 2000. to pay for a garage. Now any one of them is worth more that the garage will ever be.

PJH

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,705 Posts
That's a good trade for you. However that is a very nice K31 and while I believe it's true that interest on them has plateaued due ammo availability, finding a nice one like that again without paying a premium would be difficult. Simpsons does indeed import some nice ones as does Edelweiss but over the past couple years it seems the ones that come in are more and more beaten(when it comes to the stocks).

·
Gold Bullet member
9,178 Posts
1903 is worth about twice more then the k31
As I mentioned earlier, the 03 bores are likely to be in poor condition, owing either to heavy wear or neglect, i.e. pitted by corrosive ammo.

You cannot simply state that an 03 is worth 2x K31 without confirmation that the bore is not ruined. On the other hand, a K31 bore is more than likely to be in VG to excellent condition.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts