Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to introduce myself on here, What a fantastic site this is and reading through the forums recently has been really enjoyable, along with learning something new every time I visit. I only have the one Lee Enfield, it's a 49 Fazakerley No 4 Mk1 with South African markings on the stock and shoots like a dream with hand loads.
– so thanks all. Welsh Wizard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sakorick, Please excuse me, I'm not up to speed with these things called computers, I'm a pen and paper man ha! ha! The only S.A. markings I have found are the U with an inverted arrow, one under the stock and another stamped into the receiver just to the rear of the top hand guard. I've not been brave enough to strip it down to see if I can find any other markings. I will ask my son to show me how to post pics on here so be patient with me.

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
which again prompts me to post the four races of Britain
The Irish who will fight to the death, but have forgotton the reason why
Ths Scots who are verra careful wi their money (and anyone else's they can get hold of)
The Welsh who pray in church on Sunday and prey on their neighbors the rest of the week
And The English who consider themselves self-made men, thereby saving God the effort.;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hi Wizard,
Where are you? we're in Port Talbot, and shoot at Sennybridge and Severnside amongst others.....
Hi goblin357, I'm not too far from you, Crofty north Gower. I also shoot at Sennybridge with Offa's **** R.C. and Carrig (w.w.m.l.) R.C. We have probably spoken at some time. you will need to wear a hat with you're user name on it, I will put on my Wizards hat that way we will know each other instantly, Ha! ha!

·
Registered
102 Posts
which again prompts me to post the four races of Britain
The Irish who will fight to the death, but have forgotton the reason why
Ths Scots who are verra careful wi their money (and anyone else's they can get hold of)
The Welsh who pray in church on Sunday and prey on their neighbors the rest of the week
And The English who consider themselves self-made men, thereby saving God the effort.;)

Hey John

ya know how copper wire was invented???? two Scots fighting over a penny......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Tenntex32, here's some shot targets from last saturday(17 April) with load info. Sorry for the poor quality they were taken with my mobile sorry I should say cell phone. I don't know why but I always seem to pull a shot out of the group(take a closer look).WW.
Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Precision sports Individual sports
Shooting sport Recreation Shooting Target archery Circle
Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Shooting range Target archery

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Och Ah ken how copper wire wuz invented , but d'ye know how too have twa pipers play in tuner? Shoot one!
Perfect pitch in a set a pipes. whin ya throw them in a dustbin an they land on an accordian!
Or whin ya throw them inta a pond and miss all the ducks!
The difference between the pipes an an onion? nobody cries whin ya cut up a set a pipes.
How the poipes wuz invented. Weel, we've made all the haggis, now whit are we goin ta do with the rest of the sheep's stomachs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.