Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The board changed just as my computer crashed, so I'm downtown at the Public Library and the clock tells me I only have a couple minutes left.

I'll re-post the ammo sticky when my home computer works again, or when I get in to the office (where I do most of my internet cruising!).

The new board looks good! I don't see V-Bulletin credited on the page, but if that's what we're using we should be in good hands - a lot of the large gun forums I cruise use it.

Welcome back again, come on in, the water's fine.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
What's in your box?

North Bender, what came in your mail????? You had two loaders in your envelope one for you and one for NW Pete. It would be hilarious if you only got one. "Well, Pete, I got my loader, but your was lost in the mail Buddy." :-O ARRR, ARRR, ARRR. LOL. These forums fly seemingly. I can't wait for more functions to come on line. :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
The board changed just as my computer crashed, so I'm downtown at the Public Library and the clock tells me I only have a couple minutes left.

The new board looks good! I don't see V-Bulletin credited on the page, but if that's what we're using we should be in good hands - a lot of the large gun forums I cruise use it.

Welcome back again, come on in, the water's fine.
"VBulletin" is at the bottom of the screen.
Sure hope RSS is a feature still to be added to the boards.

·
Super Moderator
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Timbo - you sent the loaders to my office I think? I've been in Utah the past week so I haven't seen them yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts