Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hanover & Harrisburg Dunhams

tbird255,
I checked out the Hanover Dunhams a few weeks ago and they very little selection and the what they did have was a lot of the left over garbage they have been peddling for the past few years that no one wants to buy. The two Harrisburg stores, Union Deposit & Mechanicsburg usually have a slightly better selection but I have not been there for quite a while. It is a shame that the Hanover store has gone downhill lately. It used to get a decent selection of milsurps about five years ago and then I think the management changed at that store and it has been going downhill ever since The one manager, a very large heavy set woman, was one of the most rude people I have ever dealt with. They purposely do not put out a sales flyer at their store location and when you confront them with the current sales flyer that I picked up at the one of the Harrisburg locations they say that the sale does not count at that location. She accused me of making the sale up and called the store up in Mechanicsburg to check out my story! What ever happened to the "customer is always right"? Especially since I have a sales flyer to back me up. Sorry to vent but it really grinds my gears when I have to deal with a bunch of minimum wage goof balls that can't tell the difference mosin nagant and a louisville sluuger baseball bat.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.