Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
thanks , I'll takethe 20 mile drive and check it out. tHEY KNOW ME THERE NOW.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I would rather get the deal on 1943 M-44s through the group buy (oh, yes, I already did!)

The "Dumbhands" here (Bridgeville, PA) has a manager who is a skimmer or allows skimming by employees...might also be a thief based on law. This store only puts out crap.

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
Found a 1944 Izhevesk Ex sniper, the bore is pristeen but the machining is just a tiny bit rough, this one has had very little use if any at all. There is no scope number on it. 62$ out the door.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,753 Posts
I know these sale vary by location... What about the Harrisburgh, or Hanover dunhams... Anybody?? I never get circulars for these stores... anybody?? course if you have already been there there is prolly no reason for me to go there :)

·
Copper Bullet member
951 Posts
you can look up the phone no. online to each store.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,134 Posts
The Dunham's locations in Wisconsin won't sell firearms to Illinois residents, even if they hold a FFL. The FFL eliminates the waiting period issues that IL requires but unfortunately Dunham's just says no. Fortunately RGuns is close enough, roughly 1:10 driving time each way, to make up for it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hanover & Harrisburg Dunhams

tbird255,
I checked out the Hanover Dunhams a few weeks ago and they very little selection and the what they did have was a lot of the left over garbage they have been peddling for the past few years that no one wants to buy. The two Harrisburg stores, Union Deposit & Mechanicsburg usually have a slightly better selection but I have not been there for quite a while. It is a shame that the Hanover store has gone downhill lately. It used to get a decent selection of milsurps about five years ago and then I think the management changed at that store and it has been going downhill ever since The one manager, a very large heavy set woman, was one of the most rude people I have ever dealt with. They purposely do not put out a sales flyer at their store location and when you confront them with the current sales flyer that I picked up at the one of the Harrisburg locations they say that the sale does not count at that location. She accused me of making the sale up and called the store up in Mechanicsburg to check out my story! What ever happened to the "customer is always right"? Especially since I have a sales flyer to back me up. Sorry to vent but it really grinds my gears when I have to deal with a bunch of minimum wage goof balls that can't tell the difference mosin nagant and a louisville sluuger baseball bat.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
i have got a lot of good ones at bridgeville , not true about the manager. he will help you in every way . they must not like shy. tjm22shot54
Might be a new store manager...haven't been there for a while.

Or maybe the same manager and he doesn't like me. Lotta people don't. My dog likes me, I think my kids do, and the Big Princess expressed a positive, personal comment to me some months ago.
that's about all I need. ;)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Might be a new store manager...haven't been there for a while.

Or maybe the same manager and he doesn't like me. Lotta people don't. My dog likes me, I think my kids do, and the Big Princess expressed a positive, personal comment to me some months ago.
that's about all I need. ;)
I like you...your picture in your signature does not do you justice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.