Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for an inexpensive 9mm with some history. I found a Beretta M951 that served with the Israeli's.
It looks like it has been rebuilt (probably several times).

From Cole Dist.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well. About 3" at 15 yards. Slightly worse than I am with my 1911. Give me a hundred rounds or so and I should be able to shrink that. Smooth action.

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said: "I drank, what?"

·
Gold Bullet member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All in all, for under $250, I am quite pleased.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last attempt for now: does anybody know or have a picture of an IDF holster from the period?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Well. About 3" at 15 yards. Slightly worse than I am with my 1911. Give me a hundred rounds or so and I should be able to shrink that. Smooth action.

Back in the early 90's..I ended up with a 'about worn-out' Helwan Egyptian clone of the 951...really a ruff-n-tuff looking piece!

I shot quite a few rounds out of the thing and was really impressed with it! Despite having a horrible bore and everything loose from wear and abuse..the Helwan still delivered 'combat accuracy' and was reliable. Got traded-off not too long after I got it..however I do wish I had kept the Egyptian M951 clone. I probably would've kept it if it would've been a real Beretta....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.