Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to reproduce my old thread.

Topic
arilar
Gunboards Premium Member

Sweden
244 Posts
Posted - 06/12/2007 : 2:54:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found at page 216 in "Crown Jewels". Here are some more pics.

Regards,
ARILAR

Dutchman
Moderator - Swedish Military Firearms Forum

USA
1439 Posts
Posted - 06/12/2007 : 5:39:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arilar

I will continue to thank you for your valuable contribution to this forum. It adds a great deal to the depth of our knowledge of Swedish military firearms, target sights and hats! The hats are very cool.

Dutchman

bonny
Gunboards Super Premium Member

Estonia
416 Posts
Posted - 06/13/2007 : 01:43:15 AM

Hi Arilar.
You seem to be a treasure trove of groovy information. Thank you for all your highly instructive and knowledgeable postings.
I may be visiting Stockholm at the end of this month. Are there any particular favorite militaria shops there, the addresses of which you would perhaps like to share with me?

When this bloody war is over, / O, how happy I shall be!
When I get my civvy clothes on, / No more soldiering for me.
I shall sound my own reveille, / I shall make my own tattoo:
No more NCOs to curse me, / No more bleeding army stew.

arilar
Gunboards Premium Member

Sweden
244 Posts
Posted - 06/13/2007 : 08:31:55 AM

Thanks Dutchman...I am sitting here blushing. Actually, I am a newbie concerning surplus but still enthusiastic and will continue posting in pure happiness over my findings (in the country where this things still sometimes is just laying around).
Regards,
ARILAR

arilar
Gunboards Premium Member

Sweden
244 Posts
Posted - 06/13/2007 : 08:39:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bonny

I may be visiting Stockholm at the end of this month. Are there any particular favorite militaria shops there, the addresses of which you would perhaps like to share with me?

Hi Bonny, nice to find a neighbour here! Sorry, only one store that I think exist. But a good one! Its name: "Antik & Militaria", adress: Torsgatan 65, Stockholm, open: monday,tuesday 13-18, thursday 13-18, friday 13-16 and saturday 11-15. Advice is to phone a day ahead to check that it is not closed!! phone: 08-6611475.
The interesting part is that the owner of the store is arranging a Military Fair in the surroundings of Stockholm each spring and autumn. Ask about the dates and try to come on such an event!!
Regards,
ARILAR

bonny
Gunboards Super Premium Member

Estonia
416 Posts
Posted - 06/13/2007 : 1:44:36 PM

Thank you Arilar.
Any idea how far this place is from the Stockholm harbour and the best way to get there?
In case you plan to take advantage of the cheap ferry rates and cross the pond to come over to Estonia, keep in mind the 1st October Swap meeting “Restorers day” in Tagadi, Estonia for rusty old guns, motorcycles and beer!.
The web link is: http://www.unic-moto.ee/english/clubevents/index.html

When this bloody war is over, / O, how happy I shall be!
When I get my civvy clothes on, / No more soldiering for me.
I shall sound my own reveille, / I shall make my own tattoo:
No more NCOs to curse me, / No more bleeding army stew.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts