Gunboards Forums banner

Has the economic downturn/crisis have you altering your life or preparedness plans?

• Yes, the economic crisis has radically altered my life/preparedness plans.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The economic crisis has altered my life plans, but not so much preparedness plans.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The economic crisis has altered my preparedness plans, but not so much my life plans.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, the economic situation hasn't had much effect on any of my plans.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Eh-um (burp) wha' wah duh ques'in?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd throw out this topic and poll for discussion, etc. Has the recent economic meltdown effected your life or preparedness plans? If so, to what extent?

·
Diamond Member
13,558 Posts
A slight altering about 5 years back.. a real ramp up following Katrina and the lack of a national response capability.. since then prepping has been the way of life and survival with wealth has been the life plan...

been at it so long no changes necesary.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Definitely expediting my long term food acquisition and prepping of my potential BOL location.
BeSwift

·
Registered
37 Posts
I voted A. I own a tree care business and do some logging in the winters. Every one's putting off non-essential home improvements and the price of saw logs is way down so preping has slowed. I got a second job and am debt free though so I can't complain too much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.