Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the first Gun Show we had sold at in 2 years. It was close to home so we got a couple tables, it was also the first at this venue ever as far as I know. We took a nice assortment of stuff, Tula laminate 91/30, A-2 Enfields, Mosin M44's a couple Finnish M39's, Nagant revolvers, A couple Sig P225's, lots of cast bullets, tins of 8mm, 7.62x54R, 7.62x39, and assorted rifle and shotgun ammo, a couple new chinese shotguns, alot of ATI acc. etc. The show had a decent turnout lots of vendors withe very few beef jerky and flea market stuff. Actually looked like a gun show!. Of course the one jerky hocker there was we had a table next too. Good guy though and was good jerky. Sold a nice Ishevsk Nagant 1895, a Sako M39, and an A-2 Enfield. Also bought a very nice all matching US Property Marked Savage Enfield. Show overall was good so far, not really a bunch of C&R stuff, a couple Swedish Mausers, 2 German K98's chopped up(bummer) Some Yugo Mausers, and a lot of Garands very expensive.Mosins were there in a small quantity for actually pretty fair prices, we were about the best prices on C&R's that I saw. Anyway sold a bunch of shotgun ammo, and almost all of our Wolf .223. No buyers of 7.62 x54r or x39. Same on 8mm and we are very reasonable on all of this. Tomorrow is another day and Ill let ya know whats up

·
Gold Bullet member
2,218 Posts
We went to Novi today but I am planning to head up there tomorrow. I'll look you up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts