Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone go to the Harrisburg Pa show this weekend? What did you think?

Personally I thought the show sucked. I am getting pretty tired of these dealers jacking their prices to high heaven every time there is an ammo slump. I looked to buy some 7.62 X 54 in spam cans and the only guy who I saw that had any wanted $200.00 per can. He said it was "Sniper ammo". I about dropped a turd right there! I almost laughed at the guy but chose to just walk away! I don't care what he calls it, I ain't about to pay $200 for a spam can of anything!

I did find another guy who had a small amount of loose ammo. I bought 100 rounds just so I wouldn't leave empty handed. He said it was of Polish manufacture. I paid $5 a box. I still thought that to be a rip, but I ain't gonna cry over 25 bucks.c

·
Ask me about my 390 lbs mother in law.
1,005 Posts
You could probably get a better deal from some of the guys on the Trader. Ask around before somebody tries to rip you off. Check out Aim or Tribrothers. They usually have some decent deals for everyone.

·
Copper Bullet member
192 Posts
I didn't think it sucked but I have seen it better. We made the long trip from MD and came home happy. The ammo prices did suck and it seems that the prices are creeping up there.
The best price on a tin was Albanian at $60 but I saw it early and I let it sit there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts