Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wish you all a very happy new year with your Mosins, we only have 20 min before 2009 so I decided to post few pictures of my mosins 30min before the year changes here in Finland.:D

And before anyone asks the most lower rifle in the picture is actually a 22cal practice rifle of TAK-85 that I made from an old M27 22cal practice rifle

I have some stocks too, including a TAK-85 proto stock and a pretty nice 28-76 stock.
All my mosins are made for shooting, and they are in use monthly and sometimes weekly at the range.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,821 Posts
Happy New Year to all... here's a pic of a portion of my Mosin family

·
Registered
78 Posts
Happy new year everybody !

2009 is here in Iceland by now and about half an hour ago it was like a war zone. Fireworks exploding everywere, the neighbourhod shaking by the explosions, and impossible talking to each other becouse of the noise.

You guys wont belive how much I wanted to bring my M44 outside and take a few shots.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I agree that there is something nearly magical in the 91/30, but sadly the good ones are pretty rare here:(
I agree. Too many overprized "rotten corpses" (but which still have a good potent to become restored to decent shape) hanging on the walls of the greedy gun vendors.

I was looking (actually drooling) your m91-30 PU. Very good looking. Is it arsenal refurbed gun or incredibly well kept war loot? I presume that the PU is installed afterwards, or is it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
New Year Greetings and a pic of my Mosins

My Model 44 got left out of this picture somehow.

Anyway L to R:

Finn Model 27
Finn Sako Model 39
Finn Westinghouse Model 91
Russian PU sniper 1944

Happy collecting in the new year!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.