Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
51,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking you were down to 1 unbroken case of 223 just to dig it out of the gun room last night and realize it's two cases taped together :) My PAR's and Galil will run abit longer now :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol,that is a good day,reminds me of the time i went to flip my matress over and found two C notes i never remembered i put there

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,371 Posts
Thinking you were down to 1 unbroken case of 223 just to dig it out of the gun room last night and realize it's two cases taped together :) My PAR's and Galil will run abit longer now :)
deja vu. I was cleaning up my ammo stash today and found an ammo can with 400 rounds of Hungarian 7.62x39 that I had forgotten all about. I thought the can had 38 specials in it. Happy day for both of us.

·
Platinum Bullet member
20,289 Posts
Last weekend I reorganized some of the piles of utility rags & stuff in a basket in my laundry area. Found a fanny pak I used to use for garage sales, and another that once went to a long-ago gunshow.

Found $23 in the garage sale pak & in the gunshow pak was a shopping list with only part of the ammo & stuff crossed off, and $75 stuffed into one of the zipper pockets.

Now, if I could only figger out where that spare AR bolt & carrier is stashed ...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Its always amazing what one finds stashed in the "lucky bag". I was rummaging through mine and found a TT33 barrel in 7.62 x 25 and 3 magazines for for it. Two of the magazines are 7.62 x 25 and one is 9 x 19. I also found grips, cylinder and internals for a LLAMA Super Comanche IV. Oh and 2 bricks of SB 9mm I forgot about.

I wonder if the parts could be sold or otherwise converted into a Yugo SKS or Mosin Nagant. Need to finish rummaging in the "Luck Bag" and see what other forgotten treasures I might find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts