Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid my weekly visit to my local gun shop today and was stunned to see his large wall shelf supply of rifle and handgun ammo at about 20% capacity! The rifle ammo supply was much diminished and the handgun ammo was nearly all gone.

A customer asked the shop keeper what he could do? He said:" Reload!" The powder and primer shelves were nearly bare. With the election about two weeks away, it is obvious gun owners finally woke up to a potential threat. I prefer ballots to bullets and encourage ALL gun owners to VOTE.

Many of my CCW students are not able to buy qualification ammo. I advise them to Vote and then hope for better days ahead. I do offer ammo out of my stash, at cost, to cover their training.

Webley

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE:

Things are Worse today! My local gun shop has very few guns for sale, no primers and about 6 pounds of powder on the shelf! My buddy said, "I am glad I have my stash." The local Walmart has NO ammo or guns for sale.

Perhaps these are the "End Times." Bunker Down!

Webley

·
Registered
15 Posts
Webley I know how you feel. I've been checking a few shops locally when I'm out and about and it's pretty much bare bones everywhere that I've seen. This could really be a long 2-4 years.
Take care Be safe HBPoacher

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Webley I know how you feel. I've been checking a few shops locally when I'm out and about and it's pretty much bare bones everywhere that I've seen. This could really be a long 2-4 years.
Take care Be safe HBPoacher
HB Poacher,

Many of my handgun class students cannot find a round for their newly acquired handguns, I have dug deep into my stash to help honest folks. We needed to abbreviate live fire to ensure the class has House Loads.

Webley

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Lord does move in mysterious ways! Yesterday, a past handgun student and a CCW person stopped by with an answered payer in hand. He lent my classes a Ruger Mark I and a Mark II .22 pistols and donated a few "bricks" of .22 ammo for student training. The handgun basics are covered well with the .22. Classes go on and larger caliber rounds are reserved for the final rounds.

Webley

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Lord does move in mysterious ways! Yesterday, a past handgun student and a CCW person stopped by with an answered payer in hand. He lent my classes a Ruger Mark I and a Mark II .22 pistols and donated a few "bricks" of .22 ammo for student training. The handgun basics are covered well with the .22. Classes go on and larger caliber rounds are reserved for the final rounds.

Webley
Today I visited my local gun shop and was stunned to see how LOW the ammo stocks are! My students need Basic training and ammo shortages confirms the current problem. With NO Ammo, WHY would the Liberals NEED Gun CONROL?

Webley

·
Registered
636 Posts
My local gun shop will sell you 1 box of each caliber per person. S&b 9mm $15 and .45 $20

I grabbed what I could when I went. Why not.

Very fair prices. I figure they stock piled a year ago.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
We have a small local shop with a good bit of every caliber in stock. I asked him how much the cheap 45 acp hardball was, he said "$1.00 a round". I didn't dare ask about hollowpoints. Now I know why he has so much ammo in stock.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a small local shop with a good bit of every caliber in stock. I asked him how much the chap 45 acp hardball was, he said "$1.00 a round". I didn't dare ask about hollowpoints. Now I know why he has so much ammo in stock.
JB,

I saw this coming a year ago. I laid in a stash that now is worth 3X what I invested. I suspect worse days are ahead. Trump told all who would listen what was ahead. DUH!

Webley

1 - 9 of 9 Posts