Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know I spent a ton of my money last year helping my brother out who died of cancer. Now that I have had to go 3 weeks without work and looks like I will have about 40,000 in medical, which insurance will not cover all of, I have a favor to ask.

I have never asked for money up front when doing anyone’s gun, I have always waited till finished then contacted the owner and gotten paid. However right now I am really in a bad state of affairs.

If you have a gun with me and would not mind, if you could go ahead and send me the funds it would really be appreciated. If you do not want to I understand, and no hard feelings. It is up to you.

I am at my full time job again, and plan on getting started back on rifles this weekend. This has really weakened my physically.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

·
Administrator
19,256 Posts
Guys lets help Frank out. If you have a job in with him please contact him for a price of the job and lets get him paid so he does not die on the vine. I know what this is like and had to sell a bunch of stuff over the past 2 years to cover my wifes medical costs. Lets help out and get paid up if your job is with Frank OK?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree with Vic. I've been in the same situation with the medical bills and know just how tough it can be. Lets do what we can to help out a member of our community.

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Frank, I've been trying to get your mailing address to ship a k-98 to you, I would not have a problem paying you up front before I even ship the rifle to you. Just let me know. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry

Address

Frank Robertson
280 Grove Rd.
Collierville, TN 38017

Or

[email protected]

PayPal just list it as services and email is account.......

Thanks Guys

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Guy's I need a BIG favor.....

Frank, Message sent to your Email about upfront payment for my project; just let me know what I owe you...:)

·
Copper Bullet Member
319 Posts
Frank,

I was looking to have work done on a couple of bolts that I had email you about in the past. When you get to the point of accepting new work let me know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Frank-

Ive tried to email you 3 times just to make sure you got them alright (back in march when I sent them), and that I moved from IL to TX just so you had my new address. The email seems to keep changing and I never get a response. I know you have a good rep and have no problem helping you out. But it doesnt help that I see someone sent theirs back in June of 06 and still doesnt have their rifle back.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I also pre-paid for my Mosin Naganat 91/30 PE re-snipering when I sent my rifle, mount and scope in back in April 07.

I hope Frank is well enough to get it done soon.

Eric

·
Registered
362 Posts
I should be getting the rest of the parts I need for two projects, let me know if you are accepting work and I would be glad to pay up front if the need is still there.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
Guy's I need a BIG favor...

Sent my payment as soon as Frank asked...Keep plugging away, Frank, and we'll continue to pray for your improving health...:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just got an email from Frank and my rifle should be done by the end of the year.

I hope he keeps getting better health-wise as I have 2 PU rigs that need re-snipering.

Thanks for the update Frank!!

Happy Holidays,
Eric

·
Registered
54 Posts
I believe I am paid in full, could you confirm? [email protected] Dave F.

I would encourage anyone who can to do as you have asked to help you out.
Frank, sent you email requesting update, pd in full Feb 07.
If you get a minute please reply here or to the address in my first post. thanks so much and continued best wishes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts