Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a local gunshow. Was looking primarily for a gem hidden away but it wasn't the case today.

The best buys and not so good at that were 2 para troopers $350 and $380 one had a heavier stock built for this market I'm sure. Was tempted only slightly. The SKS "M" with the AK magwell was priced right at $600 (I saw two of them). Thought that was a little steep.

The average Chicom was $325-350 and surprisingly most all were original. Used but in oringinal condition. Lotsa "evil blackgun" stuff.

A milled Bulgarian AK 47 for $900. (The receiver was not stamped steel but thinking 9 bills was a bit much. You folks correct me if I'm wrong.) There was on used Saiga .223 for $395 that I though wasn't a bad deal.

Prices are seemingly getting a little more on the sane side finally.

What is a milled "Bulgarian" in a thumb hole stock worth realistically speaking?

Needless to say I came home empty handed.

Draybo

·
Banned
10,843 Posts
The Bulgarian milled receiver is probably SLR-95. The milled receiver guns generally go for a hefty premium. I think they are commonly used to make AK-47 replicas. They have been going for 800-1000 dollars for years now because a quality made milled receiver is not easy to come buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts