Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a1943 Finnish tikka barreled 91/30 2 piece stock over all real nice shape .barrel has some funk in it ran a few patches down it looks like it will clean up nice.150.00 out the door.can anyone give me a ball park figure on value of this rifle. also picked up a real nice 1903 turked mauser, sling and bayonet 120.00otd
thanks!

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
I do believe that a 1943 Tikkakoski 91/30 rifle with a Finn two-piece stock and an 1897 antique Sestroryetsk receiver is for sale even now at Empire Arms if you'd like to make a comparison... Sounds like quite a deal.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,295 Posts
HEX receiver blade sight bolt forced to match third time bolt was numbered
looks just like the one at empire arms
The Finn stock and blade sight are the features I like, but that's just me. I think you did well and got a great deal. In my opinion, the Tikka 91-30s are some of the most under appreciated Finns out there. I've got 2 of them now, hoping they will go up in value and I will sell one off and buy something cool. They are usually excellent shooters!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.