Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this guys auctions many times. See pictures of his work and what all he goes threw to give you a nail driver. My question is has anyone ever used him? I'm kinda leery about shipping my rifle to someone not knowing if I may get it back an be tickled pink or if he just amassing a big k98 collection.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have talked with two members of the Gunboards Forums that have used his services and had very good reviews of his work. I will be going up to drop off my project in April (bcd 4 RC going to LSR sniper-clone) and will meet him in person. I will post my review when I get it back.

Banner

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
He's a standup guy. I know him and hang out in his shop with him from time to time to use his tools to rebarrel my own rifles. Does good work, he's a little busy right now and a little backed up but you will be in good hands.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's good to know sets me at ease. I just worry about stuff like that I think we all do there are baby's. I been thinking about having him do one of my k98s

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
That's good to know sets me at ease. I just worry about stuff like that I think we all do there are baby's. I been thinking about having him do one of my k98s

I had him re sniper a exPEM for me also.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
He can but he doesn't like to because it takes much longer and costs a lot more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts