Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I blame George Lucas for starting the bubba gunsmith movement back in 1977.

At one point in time, Han Solo’s DL-44 Heavy Blaster pistol…

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory

…Was a C96 Mauser

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
#OP Based /K/ poster !
Hate to break it to you, but I've never been on /K/ or any other board for that matter, been a FJ poster for a few years though

Product Wood Font Motor vehicle Screenshot

thanks for the replies guys! got some good ones to add to my collection haha. Here's one more, This has given me no small amount of laughter so thanks for posting EOD Guy

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
eh, what do I care about what someone does to their guns? it's not like it's my gun they're butchering, so it doesn't make me "cry" or get all emotional about it

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
eh, what do I care about what someone does to their guns? it's not like it's my gun they're butchering, so it doesn't make me "cry" or get all emotional about it
You can’t change what’s already been done. I stopped getting upset years ago. People will be stupid. No changing that.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thats the One positive factor about the rise in Mosin prices....... Bubba can no longer afford to butcher them....

When they were $69 to $150 each was One thing.... but now that they are $300 plus Bubba has alot better things to spend his money on...THANKFULLY!

·
Registered
206 Posts
This was a Swedish 94 carbine in a former life. Wonderfull wood working. I actully bought this puppy really cheap as a resto. project.
Wood Grey Eyelash Floor Automotive tire
Wood Flooring Art Hardwood Glass

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Given the powder burn rates I wonder what the velocity out of the “pistols” would be. I know that VN, Malaya, Kenya and other places cut down captured pieces and many of those shown are not really Bubba pieces.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
You can’t change what’s already been done. I stopped getting upset years ago. People will be stupid. No changing that.
I have you beat, I have never ever did care about what people do to their guns, cars etc........

41 - 60 of 76 Posts