Gunboards Forums banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
You got it, Ed! Yeeoow!
Yes, pretty sick. But this guy mentioned it already so I didn't think that's what you were referring to!

Honestly I kind of like the folding stock mosey, If they were still 75$ i might try to do it myself. Hopefully whatever that guy got for his shotgun was enough to buy a beltsander, he might need one.
Reminds me of those pics in the Guinness Book of World Records of that Indian guy with the worlds' longest fingernails.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
My eyes flipped right back to the shotgun, but I cannot unsee those nails...

Sky Vehicle Gesture Cloud Hood

This wasnt Bubba, just an accident.
That was, at one time, my 41 SAKO , slayer of a thousand Caribou...........How I miss it so.
Right through the gas tank of the Polaris snowgo from a double roll....and thankfuly not through the wife.

·
Registered
813 Posts
My eyes flipped right back to the shotgun, but I cannot unsee those nails...

View attachment 3885737

This wasnt Bubba, just an accident.
That was, at one time, my 41 SAKO , slayer of a thousand Caribou...........How I miss it so.
Right through the gas tank of the Polaris snowgo from a double roll....and thankfuly not through the wife.
WOW! Good to hear no one was hurt while making the film LoL!! Yikes, reminds me of my uncle's "sure-footed" horse who rolled off a cliff in the Wasatch back in the '80s....his 700 BDL was in the saddle scabbard & the stock snapped in half in the same place. He went to a local Utah store and bought a Ramline type stock, sighted it in, and got his elk.

This is a krazy funny thread; reminds me a Mossberg 500 back in the '80s which kept having rust problems. I took a can of Undercoat to it - problem solved. Who cares if it looked ugly as sin? It worked! Besides, its a Mossberg...
Brown Liquid Bottle Human body Cosmetics

·
Registered
813 Posts
That rifle sticking out of a snowmobile also reminds me of the USS Missouri, a kamikaze, and 40mm Bofor cannon:
Motor vehicle Vehicle Machine Cannon Aviation

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
70,091 Posts
Interesting pictures. Shows some neat decorative art.

·
Gold Bullet member
11,911 Posts
I have no patience for the stupid and ignorant buffoons who think it’s cool to butcher guns. In what alternate reality does a person take pride in doing something without any skill or ability? In the opposite Bizarro world of Superman comics the inhabitants take joy in doing things wrong. In making things ugly. Things that don’t work or work very badly.

In ways large and small, the dullards and barbarians inside our gates diminish everything they touch. They revel in their mediocrity and wear their failures as a badge of courage. I want no part of such people or their relentless race to the bottom.

Reactions: lefty1 and mkgr22
21 - 40 of 76 Posts