Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,069 Posts
So that wasn't a mistake? You REALLY think neo-cons are radical left wing liberals? Somebody better tell them that so they can call a truce and collaborate.

Mauserboy, I really think you have something here. You should start a blog, or contact the press, or maybe make a phone call to deepthroat. The world has to know the truth! Alot of people are going to laugh at you at first, don't let that hinder you. Remember, Neocons are radical left wing liberals. It seems like the Bushs and Clintons are on opposite sides, but really they're the same and playing us from both sides of the fence. You know what else? I think the Bushs and the Clintons are sleeping with eachother too! Maybe doing dark Illuminati blood rituals together!

OMG! This is just like in Star Wars! Sith Lords and Senators, playing everybody! *GASP* maybe George Lucas is also George Soros!!! Where does this end?!?

Thanks for correcting me MB.
LOL

This is the funniest post I have read today.

Five stars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.