Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Hi, Vulch,

Good to hear from you again! I trust you are back in a place more friendly (or less-hostile) to firearms than you were a couple of years ago when we heard from you last?

Naturally, I can only use U.S. prices. I have no idea what it would cost in Aussie bucks. I've seen them on eBay (if they still alloow them or some of the other auction places for $150-200 and up. Naturaly, a lot depends of muzzle erosion, pitting, etc.

OK, no sermons on shooting LN M1903s!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
Bob is mostly right - RIA made a relative handful of DHT bolts that had curved handles - all with NS on the bottom of the safety lug. They made quite a few that were DHT but had straight handles.

What's the marking on the bolt, Vulch??

Again, good to see you show up. Been wondering what has happened to you over the last couple of years!

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
I would like to find a certified ex-Philippine M1903. I had a gentleman in the Philippines that had a low numbered RIA M1903 he was willing to sell. I checked with U.S. BATF and possible importers and they said that a certain former U.S. president (what WAS his name????) signed legislation preventing any individual importation of former U.S. military rifles - even 90-year old ones. Rats!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.